For about the past month, I’ve been taking better control over my life and this greatly extended to my diet. I wanted to make lifestyle changes that made me feel great. I went back to a diet that had me feeling my best in the past. This time, however, I’m doing it much better and smarter as well!
Although, I like to have my peaceful morning, sometimes, my schedule gets hectic and I have to opt for a quick meal. One of my go-to’s has been this little fruit yogurt blend. It’s extremely delicious, filling and nutritious as well!
- Plant-Based Yogurt // I used Lavva Vanilla Yogurt
- Organic Apple Chunks
- Chia Seeds
- Ground Cinnamon
- Peel and Cut an apple into chunks. The size can be to your preference. Gather the rest of your ingredients.
- Place about 1 cup of Yogurt into a bowl.
- Scatter the chunks on top of the Yogurt.
- Scatter about 1 teaspoon of chia seeds on to the yogurt.
- Finish off by scattering ground cinnamon on top of the yogurt to taste.
*You can add other fruits or seeds to this to suit your taste/wants/needs
- Zero Added Sugar
- Rich in Probiotics AND Prebiotics
- Great Source of MUFAs and MCTs
- Rich in Omega 3s
- Rich in Fiber
- Rich in Iron
- Rich in Calcium
More recipes and others to come! xx